Changes made to the port field in the DPS connection dialog doesn't get saved.
1. Open SparkSQL Connection dialog
2. Enter connection details - URL, User and Password
Use the server that uses port number 1016 (Spark2)
3. Change the default port 1015 to 1016
4. Click Fetch Database > Load Tables > Select a table
5. Click Preview Data
Actual Result: Data preview is displayed - so this is working.
6. Click OK button
Actual Result: Data is empty. Tooltip error "Invalid Password"
Expected Result: Data is displayed.
7. Go to Edit form and check the port.
Actual Result: Port is still 1015. It did not save the changes made.
Expected Result: It should now be 1016
Note: This is working in DPS 15.3
Please note of the following connectors that are also affected:
- Business Object Universe
- Hadoop Hive
- Hive Amazon EMR
- Hive Cloudera CDH
- Hive Horton Works HDP
- Map R
- Postgre SQL
Fixed in version v16.1
Affected Version: v15.4, v15.5, v16.0 (v2020)